Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Soup to Nuts Live!
The Soup to Nuts Live! Concert Series features performers from a wide variety of musical styles: Folk to Blues, Jazz to Rock, Bluegrass, Latin, Roots, Americana, Country and much more. Just like its namesake program, Soup to Nuts (broadcast Saturday nights at 9pm on WHQR 91.3fm), this concert series is both energetic and eclectic.
Soup to Nuts on-air host George Scheibner will interview the performers during breaks in the show. You'll hear the music and find out about the artists who create it, while the performance is recorded live for future broadcast on 91.3fm. The atmosphere is charged with excitement and the ambience is simply unmatched - there's no other venue like it in the Port City.
Submissions for Soup to Nuts Live!: Whether it's a new voice or a seasoned performer, STNL! is always seeking talent from around our region and beyond. Our listening gallery is primarily an 'unplugged' space, with an in-house sound system for the benefit of our live audience. We record & mix STNL! straight to CD-R and MD, with minimal post-performance editing.
STNL! welcomes submissions for performance consideration. Send all materials to our downtown Wilmington studio...
WHQR 91.3fm / STNL!
(attn: Lan Nichols)
254 N. Front St. #300
Wilmington NC 28401