Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- John Lithgow on the Duality of a Character, Finding the Sources of Pride and Shame
CoastLine, a call-in, variety news show airs Wednesdays from 12pm - 1pm on WHQR.
Every week, we’ll look into issues that matter in the Cape Fear Region. Host Rachel Lewis Hilburn will interview expert guests and invite you to join the conversation.
Tell us what topics you would like discussed on CoastLine. Email thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the next CoastLine: Governor McCrory is fighting to shrink the buffer zone for seismic testing off North Carolina's coast bringing it closer to shore...and while energy advocates argue there is no evidence that it harms marine animals, concern in the scientific community is growing. Tune in Wednesday, April 22 at noon for the next CoastLine.
Wednesday, April 15 at Noon.
CoastLine phone: 910.343.1138
CoastLine comment line (leave a question or comment anytime): 910-361-COAST
CoastLine is produced by Ken Campbell and hosted by Rachel Lewis Hilburn.