Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Midday Interview with Jemila Ericson
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.
Tuesday, April 22nd
Jason Hess interviews Judge Stuart Namm (Ret.) about his book A Whistleblower’s Lament.
Wednesday, April 23rd
Amanda Rodriguez of Habitat ReStore and Jennifer Kraner of Big Sky Design preview the Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity Designer Showcase.
Thursday, April 24th
Liz Hosier talks about the show that opens Friday in our MC Erny Gallery: Earth, Sea & Sky – Inspiration for Two Artists, A Collection of Paintings by Liz Hosier and Gail Henderson.
Friday, April 25th
Dr. Phil Garwood (“Dr. Rocks”) and Diana Corbett tell us about Saturday’s annual Flytrap Frolic.