Fridays, 7:35 am, 8:51 am, and 5:45 pm
- Hosted by Cleve Callison
Friday Feedback is our listeners' chance to tell us what you think about any aspect of the operations or programming of WHQR. Each week station manager Cleve Callison selects a range of comments representing viewpoints received. Most of them are presented without comment, but if there is a specific question asked we'll try to answer it.
The most meaningful comments, for us and for other listeners, are ones where you give us permission us to use your full name. But if you prefer we'll use first names only. If you miss Friday Feedback on the air, you can find it on the website each Friday morning.
You can submit your feedback in any of several ways:
- When you make a pledge at whqr.org
- Comments section on our member survey (the deadline for 2011 is December 31).
- Letters to WHQR at 254 North Front Street, Wilmington, NC 28401.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through our Feedback line, 910-292-WHQR (9477)
We value your input on Friday Feedback. Let us hear from you!