Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue March 19, 2013
Worry? Who, me?
Annie Gray Johnston must owe the absence of worry lines to good genes, because she is certainly far less than carefree. In today's commentary, she shares some of the eye-popping fears that drive her crazy, from broken hips to impromptu trips to Paris.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, it's editorial staff, or its members.