Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Wed October 8, 2003
Window on the Wild
Intrepid Explorer Ede Baldridge finds a place to get away from it all, in the middle of downtown Wilmington!
By WHQR public radio
Wilmington NC – Commentator Ede Baldridge has a knack for taking us to special places and showing us special sights.
This week finds her in the heart of downtown Wilmington, where a new mural by artist Virginia Wright-Frierson graces the Children's Room at the New Hanover County Public Library.
Titled "Freshwater Pond", Ede opened this "Window on the Wild" with delight. And now you can click the LISTEN button above to "see" for yourself.
And remember; Listener support makes these web-casts possible. Click the SUPPORT button above to find out how to make a difference you can hear.
Ede Baldridge writes about memorable people and places in the Southeast.