Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington Mayoral Forum: Safer Streets
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, StarNews Columnist Si Cantwell asked the Wilmington mayoral candidates this question: "StarNews reader Judith Gebauer wants to know what each of you would do, if elected, to improve road safety in Wilmington, both in residential neighborhoods and along busy thoroughfares like College Road and Market Street."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.