Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington Mayoral Forum: Safer Streets
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, StarNews Columnist Si Cantwell asked the Wilmington mayoral candidates this question: "StarNews reader Judith Gebauer wants to know what each of you would do, if elected, to improve road safety in Wilmington, both in residential neighborhoods and along busy thoroughfares like College Road and Market Street."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.