Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington Mayoral Forum: Safer Streets
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, StarNews Columnist Si Cantwell asked the Wilmington mayoral candidates this question: "StarNews reader Judith Gebauer wants to know what each of you would do, if elected, to improve road safety in Wilmington, both in residential neighborhoods and along busy thoroughfares like College Road and Market Street."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.