Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington Mayoral Forum: Annexation & Sales Tax
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, WECT Anchor Jon Evans asked the Wilmignton mayoral candidates this question: "Annexation supporters often say the alternative to increase revenue is a more equal distribution of sales tax between New Hanover County and the City of Wilmington. Is this a battle worth fighting?"
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.