Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington Mayoral Forum: Annexation & Sales Tax
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, WECT Anchor Jon Evans asked the Wilmignton mayoral candidates this question: "Annexation supporters often say the alternative to increase revenue is a more equal distribution of sales tax between New Hanover County and the City of Wilmington. Is this a battle worth fighting?"
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.