Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington City Council Forum: Doing the Research
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, Wilmington resident David Padgett asked City Council candidates this question to non-incumbents: "We have a representative form of government in Wilmington, it's not a city that's governed by referendum, so I suppose this question is a bit hypothetical. If a dozen of your constituents call you and express an opinion about a particular item that is not in sync with the information that you've gathered from all the material that you'll read in preparation for a meeting...how would you vote?"
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.