Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington City Council Forum: City and County Relations
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, WHQR Reporter Sara Wood asked the Wilmington City Council candidates this question: "The City of Wilmington and New Hanover County often work with each other to address the needs of the public. With that being said, how would you describe the current relationship between the city and the county, and what would you like to see done differently, if anything at all?"
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.