Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington City Council Forum: City and County Relations
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, WHQR Reporter Sara Wood asked the Wilmington City Council candidates this question: "The City of Wilmington and New Hanover County often work with each other to address the needs of the public. With that being said, how would you describe the current relationship between the city and the county, and what would you like to see done differently, if anything at all?"
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.