Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon October 24, 2011
Wilmington City Council Forum: Attracting New Businesses
Wilmington, NC – At WHQR's 2011 live forums, Wilmington resident John G. asked City Council candidates this question: "Many candidates run on the platform of creating jobs to really create jobs, what you're actually doing is making this an awesome place to be, so business owners will want to come here. How are you going to make this an awesome place to be?
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.