Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thursday July 17th
Tue July 8, 2014
WHQR Annual Meeting
WHQR's Annual Meeting will take place on Thursday, July 17th, 2014, at 6:00 pm in the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR, 254 North Front Street Suite 300, Wilmington. The public is invited (please see below for reservations). Snacks will be provided.
Station staff and Board will review the events of the past year, including personnel and program changes, progress toward signing on the second (all-classical) station, our capital campaign, pending purchase of our office and studio space, election of new Board members, and more. There will be an opportunity for public comment.
The last regular meeting of the WHQR Board for 2013-14 will be held at WHQR at 4:30. It is also open to the public.
If you wish to attend, we request that you make a reservation. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "2014 Board Meeting" in the Subject line, and the names of those wishing to attend in the body of the email.