Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed December 8, 2004
After dropping his son off at school, Andy pulled off the road, near the school's ball field to watch a flock of White Ibis walking around the grass, apparently searching for something healthy to eat.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Andy's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.