Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wed December 8, 2004
After dropping his son off at school, Andy pulled off the road, near the school's ball field to watch a flock of White Ibis walking around the grass, apparently searching for something healthy to eat.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Andy's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.