Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri February 17, 2006
What's Next on the Stage
Wilmington's stages are at capacity this week, with Opera House Theatre Company and Big Dawg productions starting up new seasons and the Thalian Association halfway through theirs. To help you keep your playbills straight, WHQR's Megan Williams sat down with the men who responsible for what Cape Fear will see on stage this year.
By Megan V. Williams
Wilmington, NC, February 17, 2006 – You can find out about all the upcoming plays at our Cultural Calendar.
Or visit their websites:
The Thalian Association
Big Dawg Productions
Opera House Theatre Company
To hear the directors answer a few more questions, please visit Megan Williams' Features.
Support for local arts and cultural programming comes from WHQR members, and Landfall Foundation, an organization of residents who support projects enhancing health, education and the arts in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender Counties.