Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Thu February 2, 2006
What's Next: The Homeless
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – This week, WHQR is featuring a series of conversations talking about what's ahead in our region.
WHQR's Catherine Welch talks with Katrina Knight, executive director of Good Shepherd Ministries about what she's seeing in the homeless community.
We start off our conversation talking about the people she sees walking through her doors.