Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sun August 12, 2012
What Was Ryan's April Fools' Joke On Romney?
Originally published on Sun August 12, 2012 9:40 am
Weekend Edition Sunday guest host Linda Wertheimer reports on the relationship between likely Republican nominee for president, Mitt Romney, and his running mate Paul Ryan. Earlier this year, congressman Ryan played an April Fools' joke on Romney.