Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Sun August 12, 2012
What Was Ryan's April Fools' Joke On Romney?
Originally published on Sun August 12, 2012 9:40 am
Weekend Edition Sunday guest host Linda Wertheimer reports on the relationship between likely Republican nominee for president, Mitt Romney, and his running mate Paul Ryan. Earlier this year, congressman Ryan played an April Fools' joke on Romney.