Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed March 14, 2012
Westmacott: Afghan Plan Makes Sense
British Prime Minister David Cameron is in Washington for talks with President Obama. British Ambassador to the U.S. Peter Westmacott talks to Steve Inskeep about what's likely to dominate the agenda of the two leaders: Afghanistan.