Most Active Stories
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Brunswick Concert Band: Traditional & Contemporary
Fri October 28, 2011
Welcome to our new website!
The new WHQR website is now live! Please take a look and let us know what you think. This has been a gradual process of rolling out, so it's possible you may not see the changes immediately. Try holding down your Shift key and refresh your browser to get the very latest version.
WHQR web intern John Mortara deserves tremendous thanks for the planning and work he put into this work.
It's for real, but we're aware of some issues that have cropped up. Some of them are due to our still learning the system, some are due to issues we need to get NPR to fix, because this site is powered by NPR Digital Services. And we're still creating new content and adapting old. So please let us know what you think at: