Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Spring 2012 Pledge Drive
Wed March 21, 2012
We Made It!
Thank you WHQR supporters! At 3:14 pm Tuesday we reached our goal of $180,000! You all help make Public Radio possible in this wonderful community. We have returned to our regularly scheduled programming!
SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Congratulations to Donna Boylan of Wilmington who won the Apple iPad. Congratulations also to Adam and Susan Sokolski of Southport who won the vacation on Bald Head Island (courtesy of Bald Head Island, Ltd.). We are still waiting to hear back from the winner of the deluxe getaway at the Umstead Resort and Spa. We'll announce their name here soon.