Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Sun March 25, 2012
The Voice That Gets You Where You Need To Go
Carolyn Hopkins is the voice behind public service announcements at airports, subways and theme parks. She tells you a train is coming, to step away from the platform, or to please pay attention to your luggage. And she does it all from her home in northern Maine. Guest host Susan Stamberg talks with Hopkins about her work.