Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Mon January 28, 2013
VIDEO: Look Out! Car Suddenly Emerges From Foam On Highway
Originally published on Tue January 29, 2013 12:46 pm
Weekend storms on Australia's "sunshine coast" whipped up sea foam that covered the beach and roads. And when we say covered, we're talking about deep stuff.
Check out how close one car came to hitting some folks. We've found two views on YouTube.
-- Even closer.
If you want to hear what the adult word is that those videos "bleep," click here.
Now This News has more video of all that foam here.
Update at 12:45 p.m. ET, Jan. 29: Our apologies. The video we posted earlier showing a "close" view of the car has been removed from YouTube. We've replaced it with a BBC report that includes the same footage.