Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue November 1, 2011
VIDEO: Jumbo Jet Makes Emergency 'Wheels Up' Landing In Warsaw
The early reports are that everyone's OK after LOT Airlines flight 16 from Newark, N.J., to Warsaw, Poland, had to land on its belly today because of problems with the landing gear. According to CNN, Polish TV says there were 230 people on board the Boeing 767.
Local TV cameras were rolling as the plane came in.
There's a pretty clear video view here.
12:05 p.m. ET: Courtesy of The Associated Press, another video view.
11:30 a.m. ET: The video we embedded earlier has been pulled off YouTube.