Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue November 1, 2011
VIDEO: Jumbo Jet Makes Emergency 'Wheels Up' Landing In Warsaw
The early reports are that everyone's OK after LOT Airlines flight 16 from Newark, N.J., to Warsaw, Poland, had to land on its belly today because of problems with the landing gear. According to CNN, Polish TV says there were 230 people on board the Boeing 767.
Local TV cameras were rolling as the plane came in.
There's a pretty clear video view here.
12:05 p.m. ET: Courtesy of The Associated Press, another video view.
11:30 a.m. ET: The video we embedded earlier has been pulled off YouTube.