Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon November 21, 2011
VIDEO: Flour Children, Or What A Bag Of Flour Can Do To A House
We'll get back to the serious things in a just a moment. But first we wanted to share with you a video that's started to make some noise around the Internet.
According to the description on YouTube, a mother who was not feeling well spent a few too many minutes in the bathroom. When she emerged her 1-year-old and her 3-year-old took a 5-pound bag of flour and "destroyed my house."
All the mom in the video says is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." The kids keep asking what's wrong?
At one point the mother says, "Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna throw."
Here it is. Enjoy and be glad it didn't happen to you: