Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon May 7, 2012
VIDEO: In Copenhagen, A Very Classy Flash Mob On The Metro
The Copenhagen Philharmonic has tried its hand at a flashmob before. Back in May, it performed Ravel's Bolero to an unsuspecting public at Copenhagen Central Station.
It was nice. But, earlier this month, they were truly audacious, performing Edvard Grieg's Peer Gynt on a moving, crowded metro train. As you'll see in the video below, it looks magical:
h/t: NPR's Audie Cornish via Gawker.