Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri June 8, 2012
Very Few Users Vote On Facebook's Privacy Changes
Voting closed today and Mashable didn't mince its words when it described the results: "Facebook Election Is a Bust: 0.00038% of Users Voted On Privacy Change," was its headline.
Of course, none of this means anything, because Facebook said the vote was would only be binding if 30 percent of all "active, registered users vote."