Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Fri August 24, 2012
UNCW contributes nearly $1.1 billion to local economy
University of North Carolina Wilmington is announcing results of a new study on the economic impact of the University on the surrounding area.
Dr. Woody Hall, Senior Economist at UNCW, talked with WHQR’s Rachel Lewis Hilburn about why the school’s significance reaches beyond academics, cultural arts, or athletics.
Listen to the interview here.