Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu April 7, 2005
"Get rid of anything you have not worn in the preceding year,"say the organization experts. Nan is glad her dysfunctional family held on to an 1890 wedding dress. And a flapper frock.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nan's commentary.
Nan Graham is a life-long Southerner and the author of Turn South at the Next Magnolia.