Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed September 19, 2007
Transportation: Wilmington Mayoral Candidate Bill Saffo
By Peter Biello
Wilmington, NC – As the city of Wilmington grows, city officials look for ways to keep streets from clogging with traffic.
Mayor Bill Saffo says city traffic reform is just one of the city's many transportation needs. We start our conversation talking about which of these needs is his number one priority.
Support for programming comes from WHQR members and the city of Wilmington.