Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri October 28, 2005
A Tour of Oakdale's Funereal Arts
With its centuries of burials, Oakdale Cemetery is the final resting place for much of Wilmington's history, and a gallery of intriguing memorials. In honor of the Halloween season, WHQR's Megan Williams took a tour with the Cemetery's superintendent, Eric Kozen.
By Megan V. Williams
Oct. 28, 2005, Wilmington, NC – Eric Cozen is the Superintendent of Oakdale Cemetery.