Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri October 28, 2005
A Tour of Oakdale's Funereal Arts
With its centuries of burials, Oakdale Cemetery is the final resting place for much of Wilmington's history, and a gallery of intriguing memorials. In honor of the Halloween season, WHQR's Megan Williams took a tour with the Cemetery's superintendent, Eric Kozen.
By Megan V. Williams
Oct. 28, 2005, Wilmington, NC – Eric Cozen is the Superintendent of Oakdale Cemetery.