Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri September 23, 2011
Top Stories: Volatile Markets; Palestinian Statehood Bid
Our headlines from earlier today:
Other major stories making headlines:
-- "World Markets Sink As G20 Fails To Ease Tensions." (The Associated Press)
-- "All Eyes On Abbas Ahead Of Historic Palestinian Statehood Bid." (Globe and Mail)
-- "House Passes Funding Bill, But Conflict Looms." (Politico)
-- "Wayward Satellite Likely To Fall In South Pacific." (CBS News/AP)