Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu June 21, 2012
Top Stories: Supreme Court Health Care Ruling Watch; Syrian Pilot Defects
Good morning - we're watching these news stories today.
Sanford, Fla. Police Chief Fired Over Handling Of Trayvon Martin Shooting Case. (Orlando Sentinel)
Egyptian Election Officials Delay Results Of Presidential Vote. (Washington Post)
Explosive Material Discovered Near A Swedish Nuclear Plant, Security Tightened. (BBC)
Closing Arguments Set For Today In Sandusky Sex Abuse Trial. (Philadelphia Inquirer)
Record Heat Expected In East On The First Full Day Of Summer. (AP)
Duluth, Minn. Gets 10 Inches Of Rain In One Day, Suffers Massive Flooding. (Minnesota Public Radio)
American Artist LeRoy Neiman Dies At 91, Painted Sports Scenes, Athletes, Olympics. (Reuters)
Video Of Bullied Elderly Bus Monitor Generates Outrage, Donations. (Rochester Democrat And Chronicle)