Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue October 18, 2011
Top Stories: Prisoner Swap, Clinton In Libya, Stocks Drop
Our earlier headlines on breaking news were:
And we also posted on this odd report:
As for other stories making headlines, they include:
-- "Stocks, U.S. Futures Drop." (Bloomberg News)
-- GOP Presidential Contenders Debate Again Tonight. (CNN)
-- "Republicans Lay Groundwork For Healthcare Repeal." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Malaria Deaths Fall Over 20% Worldwide In Last Decade." (BBC News)
-- "Poll: Washington To Blame More Than Wall Street For Economy." (USA Today)