Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon June 24, 2013
Top Stories: Prayers For Mandela; Waiting For Supreme Court
Our early headlines:
-- "George Zimmerman Trial: Opening Statements Today." (Orlando Sentinel)
-- "Waiting On Proposition 8 And DOMA Decisions: In Plain English." (SCOTUSblog)
-- "States Reined In By 1965 Voting Act Await A Decision." (The New York Times)
-- "Supreme Court Yet To Rule On Major Affirmative Action Challenge." (The Hill)
-- In Italy, "Berlusconi Sex Trial's Verdict Expected." (BBC)
-- Wildfire In Southwest Colorado "Grows Beyond 70,000 Acres; Weather A Problem." (The Denver Post)