Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon July 2, 2012
Top Stories: Power Still Out After Derecho; Syrian Bloodshed Continues
Our early headlines:
Other stories in the news:
-- "New Attempt To End Syrian Bloodshed Brings Optimism, Doubt." (CNN.com)
-- "Barclays Chairman Quits Over Rate-Fixing Scandal." (Reuters)
-- "Apple Pays $60 Million To End China iPad Fight With Proview." (Bloomberg Businessweek)
-- "Spain Rips Italy For Euro Crown" In Soccer. (ESPN.com)
-- Tiger Woods Wins The Tournament He Hosts; "Is Looking For Much More In The Near Future." (Washington Post columnist Tom Boswell)