Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon November 14, 2011
Top Stories: Penn State, Eurozone Crisis, Iran, Syria
Our early headlines:
Other "front-page" stories today include:
-- German Chancellor Merkel Says This May Be Europe's "Toughest Hour Since World War II." (Reuters)
-- Jordan's King Abdullah Calls On Syria's Assad To "Step Down." (BBC News)
-- "Obama Doesn't Rule Out Military Option In Iran." (Fox News)
-- "On Supercommittee, Growing Doubts About Reaching A Debt Deal." (The Washington Post)
-- Boeing Signs Its Biggest Deal Ever; $18 Billion Order From Emirates Airlines For 50 Aircraft. (CNN Money)