Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri October 14, 2011
Top Stories: Occupy Wall Street; Berlusconi; Retail Sales
So far today we've posted about:
Other stories making headlines include:
-- "Spain's Credit Rating Downgraded Ahead Of G20 Meeting." (The Guardian)
-- "Solyndra Came Close To Landing Navy Deal." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "Apple Starts Selling Latest iPhone." (The Associated Press)
-- "Perry To Pledge 1.2 Million News Jobs With Energy Plan." (CBS News' Political Hotsheet)
-- Baseball: Texas leads Detroit three games to two in American League championship series; Milwaukee and St. Louis tied at two games each in National. (MLB.com)