Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue August 7, 2012
Top Stories: Murder Probes In Colo., Wis.; New Bank Allegations In Britain
Our early headlines:
-- Accused Killer In Arizona Rampage Expected To Plead Guilty Today. (Morning Edition)
-- Britain's Standard Chartered Bank Denies It Illegally Moved Iranian Money; Bank's Shares Plunge. (The Guardian)
-- In Philippines, "9 Killed As Heavy Rains Paralyze Metro Manila." (Philippines' Inquirer News)
-- Syrian President Assad "Makes Rare TV Appearance." (BBC News)