Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Fri March 8, 2013
Top Stories: Jobs Report; Chávez Funeral
Our early headlines:
Other stories making headlines:
-- "Bin Laden's Son-In-Law To Appear In U.S. Court." (Morning Edition)
-- "After Sanctions Vote, 2 Koreas Ratchet Up Attack Threats." (The New York Times)
-- "Crowds Gather For State Funeral Of Hugo Chávez." (BBC News)
-- Conservative Activist James O'Keefe Settles Lawsuit, "Pays $100,000 To Former ACORN Worker." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Northeast Faces More Snow And Flooding." (CBS News)
-- "Deadly Lion Attack Occurred After Animal Escaped Cage, Coroner Says." (Fox News)