Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu November 3, 2011
Top Stories: Eurozone Crisis, 'Occupy Oakland,' Afghan Strategy
Originally published on Thu November 3, 2011 9:25 am
Our early headlines:
Other top stories of the morning include:
-- "U.S. Explores Faster Afghan Handover." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "House Republicans Make Cross-Party Pitch To Embolden Eebt 'Supercommittee.' (The Washington Post)
-- "MF Global Has Customer Shortfall Of $633 Million," Commodity Futures Trading Commission Says. (Bloomberg News)
-- "Obama Administration Mulled Solyndra Bailout Days Before Company's Demise." (The Hill)