Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu April 4, 2013
Top Stories: Conn. Gun Law; North Korea's Threats; Rutgers Firing
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 10:20 am
Our early headlines:
-- "Cancer Clinics Are Turning Away Thousands Of Medicare Patients. Blame The Sequester." (The Washington Post)
-- Two Men Said To Be Connected To White Supremacist Prison Gang Sought In Connection With Murder Of Colorado Prisons Chief. (The Denver Post)
-- Firing Of Rutgers Basketball Coach "Casts Spotlight On Tangled Tale." (The Star-Ledger)
Related: Some Faculty Call On Rutgers President To Resign. (The Associated Press)
-- "Hunt Is On For A New FBI Director." (It's All Politics)
-- Japan Unveils Economic Stimulus Package; Much Larger Than Expected. (BBC News)