Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue October 4, 2011
Top Stories: Bombing In Somalia; Mortgage Crisis; Bear Market
Our headlines so far today:
Other stories making headlines this morning include:
-- "S&P 500 Below 1,000 Puts Bear Market In View." (Bloomberg News)
-- "Accused Underwear Bomber Arrives In Court In T-shirt, Judge Orders Him To Change." (Detroit Free Press)
-- "It's Apple Announcement Day, And We're Watching." (Monkey See)
-- "Wall Street Protests Stretch On, Reasons Vary." (All Things Considered)