Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sun September 7, 2008
The Time to Conserve Energy is NOW
"Making fun of changing light bulbs from incandescent to fluorescent, or keeping car tires properly inflated, is not helpful and is actually damaging to our economy."
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.