Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Sun September 7, 2008
The Time to Conserve Energy is NOW
"Making fun of changing light bulbs from incandescent to fluorescent, or keeping car tires properly inflated, is not helpful and is actually damaging to our economy."
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – Commentator Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.