Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Wed August 22, 2012
Rickety chairs, a legend of a tinsmith and a woe-begone damsel waiting for her long-departed love: such is the stuff of any good ghost story. Commentator Philip Gerard revisits his formative years, and uncovers a surprise twist to a harrowing tale from his teens.