Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Tue January 7, 2014
Thoughts for the New Year
Following one of his commentaries last April, on the subject of managing water as an essential natural resource, someone asked via this station’s website, “Andy, what’s the solution?” As we enter 2014, commentator Andy Wood offers these thoughts regarding the imperative issue of wise resource management.
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.