Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue January 26, 2010
Thalian Hall's Restoration
"The building's gone through many stages and looks, and through each stage of the work, surprises have emerged," says commentator Shane Fernando as we glimpse through his eyes at the architecture of this spectacular building over the years.
By Shane Fernando
Wilmington, NC –
Commentator Shane Fernando lives with his partner in historic downtown Wilmington and is curator of the Boseman Gallery at UNCW.