Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
All Tech Considered
Wed November 20, 2013
Tech Team Podcast Episode 2: The Sharing Economy
Originally published on Wed November 20, 2013 5:13 pm
Keeping with our just-started tradition, all the features that we do during our themed reporting week get a new home in a podcast on SoundCloud. The first episode featured kids and technology, this time around, our four stories on the sharing economy get freshened up and hosted by our Silicon Valley correspondents, Steve Henn and Laura Sydell. Just press play or download for your device. If you prefer just to read the sharing economy stories, you can do that, too.
The music we used in this episode includes:
"Home Computer" by Kraftwerk
"Computer" by Babamars
"Life in the Arcade" by Henry Jackman (Wreck-It Ralph soundtrack)
Thanks for listening and your feedback is most welcome.