Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue August 7, 2012
Targeted Sikhs Wary Of Saying 'We Are Not Muslims'
Originally published on Tue August 7, 2012 6:00 pm
Since the shooting at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., on Sunday, there's been much discussion in the Sikh community as to how to better educate the public about their culture and religion. Audie Cornish speaks with Amardeep Singh, a professor of English at Lehigh University and a Sikh himself, about how much that would help in preventing the kind of violence in Wisconsin.