Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Thu January 12, 2012
A Tale of Two Cities
Charles Dickens's classic story set during the French Revolution tells of one people at a singular time.
Yet today's international rally of the indebted 99% can still find echoes of their plight in A Tale of Two Cities, now some 150 years old. Literary Commentator Gwenyfar tells us why.