Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed March 7, 2012
Super Tuesday's Split Decision
Mitt Romney eked out a victory in Ohio's Super Tuesday primary. It was the closest of ten races, and the most closely watched. Rick Santorum came in second. Newt Gingrich took his home state of Georgia, Romney won six in all, and Santorum kept his campaign alive by winning three.