Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Thu November 21, 2013
Summer of '59
F. Kaplan’s book, 1959: The Year That Changed Everything, states that this was the year every aspect of American life was transformed…the pre-cursor to the explosive 60’s. It was for her, say Commentator Nan Graham.
Nan Graham has been a commentator for WHQR for almost twenty years, and has two collections of commentaries and a third book in the works. Her website is nangraham.com.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.